Wed, September 25, 2019
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
1 Panther Pkwy
Sunrise, FL 33323
ATTN: Job Seekers! Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the South Florida Job Fair on September 25th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the areas best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, the JobNewsUSA.com South Florida Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Attend this job fair and meet face to face with top employers!
How to get hired:
1. Pre-register now to attend. We’ll send you a reminder email two days prior to the hiring event.
2. Go in with the right mindset. View this job fair as an opportunity to have 20+ job interviews in one day!
3. Research companies of interest from the directory. Develop tailored resumes for the companies you want to apply with.
4. Have a clear career focus. Be prepared to answer one of the first questions each recruiter is going to ask you: “So, why are you here?”.
5. Sharpen and rehearse your elevator speech so you’ll have an answer to the typical interview question, “Tell me about yourself”.
6. Prepare and practice responses to typical job interview questions such as “Tell me what you know about our organization” and “Why do you want to work here?”
7. Sketch out a few questions to ask each recruiter.
8. Dress professionally. Wear clean-cut, well-fitting, and conservative clothing. Bring breath mints!
9. Make a good first and lasting impression. Wait patiently in line for your chance to chat with the recruiter and make sure you ask for their contact information before leaving.
10. Jot down notes as soon as you are done with the recruiter and include these notes in your thank you email that you will send when you get home. Don’t forget to follow up!
For more information about this career fair click HERE.