Jessica Alba is an American actress, mother and businesswoman who has had success in film, marriage and entrepreneurship. She has worked hard to push the boundaries of her own personal brand and that of the popular baby and household product brand she co-founded in 2011 called The Honest Company. She’s focused on working hard to create the life she has always dreamed for herself and over the years has given positive tips on success and entrepreneurship.
- Don’t be defined by your mistakes
- Resistance to your ideas should do nothing but drive your forward
- Surround yourself with really smart people.
- You can have anything in the world if you work hard.
- Be kinder to yourself.
- The Golden Rule – treat people the way you want to be treated.
- Have mentors.