Showcasing extraordinary resorts, theme parks and unique attractions, Orlando, Florida is considered by many as the ultimate entertainment getaway.
With places such as the world renowned Walt Disney World parks, Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, Sea World, The Orlando Eye, Blizzard Beach and much much more, the entertainment and adventures in Central Florida are endless!
In no particular order, we’ve listed some of the leading attractions in Orlando, Florida.
Walt Disney World – Orlando, Florida. Have a blast exploring one or all of the different parks where endless fun unfolds at every turn, and enchanting experiences await you. Comprised of four unique parks, they each offer magical events, top rated attractions and thrilling rides. So don’t miss out on your opportunity to live the dream of pure adventure, but watch out, it’s here where fantasy can very well become a reality!
- Magic Kingdom park combines the everlasting enchantment of fairy tales, the exciting entertainment of classic and new fulfilled attractions, magical performances and exquisite dining options. While your make your way around the park, meet some of the beloved Disney characters that captured our hearts and experience the Disney magic first hand for yourself. There’s something for everyone at Disney’s Magic Kingdom theme park. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/19I66rk
- Epcot is a one-of-a-kind theme park that encompasses 300+ acres of picturesque moments, authentic food from around the world, and forward-thinking vision. Be prepared and encouraged to let your imagination take flight as you travel around the world and into the future. Be inspired, amazed and entertained in one full swoop of pure delight at Disney’s Epcot theme park. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/Mabi2y
- Disney’s Hollywood Studio is just as glitz as it is glam! Inspired by television, movies and the star talent that make up Hollywood, this park is a dream land for any movie-goer! Watch magic come to life as you immerse yourself into the incredible set designs, show classic dining selections and architecture of the past as you visit the different sections of the park. Offering behind-the-scenes experiences, rockin performances, thrilling rides and live action packed shows, this park is sure to receive a standing ovation! For more information visit: http://bit.ly/Mbw0yX
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom is filled with wild entertainment and roaring attractions! This theme park is considered the world’s largest animal-themed park, at nearly 500- acres of lush landscape, and is the home to more than 1700 animals! While you visit the different global themed sections of the park, experience, fun loving, up close natural encounters with some of the world’s largest, smallest and most unique animals from around the world. Disney’s Animal Kingdom offers a ton of fun as well as education in one park adventure. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/2fQO4gq
get ready to experience the wonders of the aquatic world like never before at Sea World.
Sea World – Orlando, Florida. At Sea World, you’ll take part in epic sea themed adventures, riveting live animal and character shows and view ocean life up close and personal with aquariums and sea exhibits galore! This theme park has 3-D attractions, super fast roller coasters and new rides. So, whether you’re gearing up to get soaked, or just want to relax with the penguins, be ready to immerse yourself in fun as you learn and experience the wonders and magic of the sea at Orlando’s very own Sea World theme park! For more information visit: http://bit.ly/2aMzy81
Universal Studios and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are somewhat conjoined parks, yet complete opposite of each other. Visit one or opt to visit them both!
- Universal Studios – Step back into time, into pure fantasy or into the future and escape into another realm at Universal Studios. This theme park offers a slew of exciting rides and family entertainment and showcases some of the most popular movies via innovative 3-D and virtual attractions. It’s here where you can watch some of the best star-studded shows and performances happen in real time. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/2oy1XVg
- Universal’s Island of Adventure theme park get your heart pounding as you visit seven spectacular themed islands such as such as Jurassic Park, Seuss Landing, Marvel Super Hero Island and the newest Wizarding World of Harry Potter. The jaw dropping scenery, innovative technology and realism of the attractions at Islands of Adventure, will blow you away! Not to mention, there’s several water themed parts of the park that will keep you soaked in fun! For more information visit: http://bit.ly/2nvgjpQ
Soak up the Fun at any of Disney’s water parks!
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon is a family-friendly, outdoor water park located within the Walt Disney World Resort. This water extravaganza features tons of splashin’ fun for the whole family. There’s even an area to snorkel with sharks over at Shark Reef! So, whether you catching speed on the waterslides, surfing 6-foot waves in the Surf Pool, or kicking back and the lazy river, you’ll love escaping to this tropical paradise! For more information visit: http://bit.ly/1hHs8Tg
Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park, also located in Walt Disney World Resort, features high-speed, extreme fun, for thrill-seekers, with one of the world’s tallest, free-falling waterslides and other options like serene water play areas, wave pool and slides for family. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/1hHsuZY
How about a museum that welcomes the notoriously weird and unusual
Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum – A museum that actually looks like it’s sinking. Come see why this is one of the most sought after places in Orlando. Here you’ll explore over 10,000 square feet filled with over 600 of the most unusual, bizarre and amazing finds from around the world! Interact with wild and wacky fun for all ages. Unbelievable? Believe It or Not! For more information visit:http://bit.ly/2vz1Bko
Get ready for some spectacular views of Orlando!
Orlando Eye – Get lifted and enhance your view of Orlando from upwards of 400 feet! Enjoy a 30-minute elevated experience including a ride in the EYE observation and a pre-flight 4D cinema. Take notice of the beautiful skyline, buildings and theme parks that Orlando has to offer! SEE Orlando from a whole new perspective. For more information visit: http://bit.ly/1BZT4Xs